Cant post

I've tried to post replies to one or two posts but it doesn't work. Is it just me or what?

cheers

Jacob

Reply to
jacob

Are you replying to the group or to indicividuals?

Many people have munged addresses which won't work.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That you managed to post to the group shows your news reader is working fine. As Mary suggests, perhaps its caused by scrambled email addresses.

I`m sure that most of the time personal replies are not that welcome (they just add to the general clutter of spam) - the preferred option would be for a reply on the newsgroup.

Reply to
Colin Wilson