Cannon Chesterton Cooker

I've had this cooker for about 2 years, but never took out after sales service - (doh! unfortunately) The problem I have at the moment is when you turn the knob to put the main own on there is no response, no gas coming through! Any ideas??

Thanks

Janet

Reply to
Janet Bennett

Hi Janet,

Having been called out by a few people with the same problem I would say that the timer button has been pressed by mistake when cleaning the cooker

So all you should need to do is press, push, pull, twist or whatever the timer button on your cooker and .......its too late for a roast now.

david.

Reply to
d.