cannabis can cure cancer and back pains

You really need to watch Samantha Pearson's video at

siontoday.info It tells you how you can 100% naturally and safely cure almo st any visual problem and the real truth about the Eyecare industry...thing is.. your glasses and contact lenses are in fact making your eyes worse.

At first I didn't believe it but right now I don't need glasses anymore. I feel like something magic has happened to me, crazy!

Reply to
kush vendor

Yes you have become a not very good scammer.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff