CANDY WASHING MACHINE MODEL AQ 100

Can anybody help me please. I'm usually very good at diagnosing problems with machinary but I need help this time. The above washing machine starts off fine on the program clock but when it gets to program position 4 the clock speeds up and cycles quickly through the other program positions in about a minute. I've never seen anything like this before and would be grateful if any more experienced service engineers could point me in the right direction.

Reply to
JOHN L

When it has finished cycling, switch it of and allow it to stand for 1 minute. Then restart. HTH

Reply to
Mr Fuxit