Candy Double quick 1500 Tumble Dryer

I have a Candy Double Quick 1500, its a washing machine and tumble dryer all in one. The washing machine side works fine but the tumble dryer does not heat up, it blows cold air. I'm guessing there is a heater which needs to be replaced, but have no idea of any model/part numbers. Could any body please help? Thanks, Andy.

Reply to
Andy

you may find a resetable heat trip in it somewhere. i had a similar prob on gf's w/d. cant remember the make. make sure the vent hose is not kinked or blocked in any way.

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

model/part

Reply to