Canada Green Lawn Seed - Worth the cost ?

Got a few bare patches on my lawn that need reseeding. Just wondered if anyone has used 'Canada Green' lawn seed and if its worth the premium price. I'm on clay soil and the lawn is primarily a play area for the children, so something easy and fast to grow and hard wearing is called for.

Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Bovvered?

Not worth the effort for a play area.

Use a utility grade seed from a horticultural merchants

Reply to
RW