can you still get non-flexible gap filler?

Morning!
I have been fitting skirting boards in my kitchen, and have been looking for a *non-flexible* gap filler. In the past, I always just bought Decorator's Caulk from Wickes, but even that is now a "stay flexible" product.
Any ideas?
Al Reynolds
I think its called pollyfilla
Rick

Aah, but caulk used to dry smooth, whereas I always find polyfilla dries a bit rough. I never had to do any additional finishing on the caulk.
Al

Look for a product called GripFill.

Cheers - I assume this is the stuff:
http://www.laybond.net/gripfill/index.htm
Any idea which sheds carry it? I don't think B&Q do. Al

Screwfix

Thanks - will order some later! Al
Al Reynolds wrote:

Gripfill is really for sticking things, it just happens to fill any gaps between the items to be stuck.
As Al Reynolds says you need caulk. It does exist because I saw a chippy using some to fill the gap around some new architrave only last week. When asked nicely he gave me a tube ... which I left at daugther's...