Can you Help identify the Mystery Screwfix Item?

Had a Screwfix Order come through, everything there, but got a 'mystery item' and have no idea what it is.

It's got a hard consistency, and a slightly waxy smell, here's a picture of the item:

it be anything to do with the "7PC CHISEL AND STONE SET" I ordered? If it's nothing to do with the Chisel set, I'll send it back.

Regards, Steve

Reply to
Ragworm The Abominable

I'd look in polishes and abrasives. If it's metal polish, it may be suitable for getting an ultra-fine edge on the chisel.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Good call, after a quick search it's "GREY CUTTING PASTE BAR":

£5.99, surely this could have been included Free of charge with my £9.99 Chisel Set?

Regards, Steve

Reply to
Ragworm The Abominable

Are you sure it's not semtex or cannabis resin?

Noz

Reply to
Nozza