Can anyone recommend me a good experienced joiner in Leeds?

Can anyone recommend me a good experienced joiner in Leeds? More specifically to renovate an old external door frame and door. A new UPVC door and frame is out of the question, and I cannot afford a full hardwood replacement.

Thanks in advance James

Reply to
ihatetripe

Mail me, I'm not a joiner but can give you information.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher