Can anyone recommend Double Glazing firms in Worcester or West Midlands

Can anyone recommend a good double glazing fim in Worcester. We are relocating there and would like to replace the wooden windows with UPVC /PVC-U windows but do not know of any firms in the area. In our current huse we used Anglian who where very good but expensive.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve,

We used Hereford Windows - they were looking to extend out into your neck of the woods.

Rob, the owner, was very helpful.

There is a company in Worcester that was recommended to me - but they failed to give me a quotation. I think they were called Crown Conservatories or something.

Try Hereford Windows - I bet they'd come out as far as Worcester. They also had their own builder so could handle brick work etc.

HTH,

Andy.

Reply to
Andy Evans

Just try a local firm and ask for previous customers to refer to. I would not use any of the bigger firms ever.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark

try