Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

no

Reply to
mo

Not here, either.

Reply to
Howard Neil

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Not here at 16.24

Reply to
Guy King

Yes @ 16:35 using good old faithfull IE.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

That figures? I'm using firefox,this tells me it must be a java problem?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Tell a lie its up&running now. :-)

Thanks all.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I'm using firefox and got yo to no problems 16:51

Reply to
.

Works fine here.

From the site...

  • WE are family owned and family run and have been established for
50 years. * WE are the UK's leading and biggest independent DIY Store with sites at Wavertree Road, Liverpool, and Long Lane, Aintree. * OVER 250 staff in a total of 22 departments and upwards of 60,000 product lines always in stock. * PRICES checked to ensure they are at least the same price or lower than all our national competitors. * GOODS are sourced from all over the world and we buy direct from factories straight into our Aintree Warehouse then sell direct to the public to ensure best possible value.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Yes.