Call for participants. UK.D-I-Y London Meet

Geoff just prompted me that it is about time. The last of these was nearly two years ago.....

Good plan.
I was going to try to organise something earlier in the year but ran out of time and had other commitments.
On the last occasion, John Schmitt organised a very good, and not expensive curry venue in the West End preceded by meeting up in a close-by pub.
Nominally this was intended to be for the London and Home Counties but we didn't set any limits and actually the furthest person came from Bristol.
So I propose that we do something similar and I will happily make the reservations. I suggest the week of the 28th July (e.g. Thursday 31st July or Friday 1st August), but I'm open to suggestions of both dates and a venue. If anyone who knows the West End well has some good suggestions, they would be very welcome.
Please post or email me at snipped-for-privacy@hall.gl then once we have concensus arrangements can be made. As I said, although it's nominally a London area thing all are welcome.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

get some decent pikkies