Cabling behind dry walling

My daughter wants some cables for the TV buried in the wall which I am hopi ng to get away with just pushing them down in the gap. However it looks lik e I will need to add a spur socket behind the TV and was wondering whether I can pass the T&E down the gap or do I need to cap it thus requiring to cu t away the PB?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

No you don't need to cap it.

Reply to
Tim Watts

In a few years moving images as entertainment will be delivered to the subconscious while we are asleep "watching" them. So much like real life, the need for such television things mounted on walls inside houses will fade away....

... as has happened. At the moment I'm watching this "usenet time traveller" series about this daft loser called 'Adrian C' who goes back in time and types silly things on usenet. It's really realistic, all most like I'm really there...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

As long as its inline with the socket etc, then it needs no additional protection.

(it should be on a RCD protected circuit though).

Reply to
John Rumm