Cables in new wall

On Monday 07 October 2013 13:33 Onetap wrote in uk.d-i-y:

There are not conduits I know of that would fall foul of the IET Wiring Regs (any edition).

There are some that would fail to offer "mechanical protection" if that was a design assumption.

But as far as installing a bit of tube designated as electrical conduit and pulling a cable through it, you will have to try quite hard to have any issues :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

to re-certify it))

cian before embedding the conduit in the walls, in order to ensure that he will be happy to install and/or certify the wiring installation.

IEE Wiring Regulations, then he may refuse to work on it.

You want us to read 28 pages to see if your unlikely point on a topic we al ready know youre clueless about is worth replying to? C'mon. Give us a page number or forget it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222