Cable penetration through timber garage

I have to run some 3c, 2.5mm, SWA cable between two timber garages. I would like to use some neat penetration through the timber of each garage rather than a hole with some filler.

Can anyone advise such an item and a web site if possible..

Reply to
That Bloke

What's wrong with a drill which is only slightly bigger than the cable diameter?

Reply to
Roger Mills

Back entry Beeza box in either garage, with a short length of 20mm pipe between them with conduit terminations? You'll have to drill the

20mm holes in the boxes yourself.

Andrew Mawson

I'm trying to make a neat job. That would be my usual trick which is less than neat.

Reply to
That Bloke

How about using a cable gland? You'll need to drill a reasonably accurate hole but the end result should look good.

Dave Plowman (News)

Fix one of these to the outside wall:

through the back of the box through the wall - you can make as much mess as you like within reason. Now just terminate the SWA with an exterior gland onto the box, continue the cable run inside in T&E or whatever.

Reply to
John Rumm