Cable clamps

I'm looking for a cable clamp, e.g. to make a loop in the end. They have grub screws for fixing. How to the Screwfix wire rope accessories work (cat. ref. 30192)?

Dave.

Reply to
David

If you can master clear communication we could probably answer your query

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The message from "David" contains these words:

You need a hydraulic press to squeeze them onto the wire rope.

Reply to
Guy King

You might be better using screwfix no 22989

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth