C/H Pump not functioning

I recently had to replace a weeping joint on my Central heating system. Emptied and flushed system refilled to correct pressure whilst bleeding all the rads. Hey presto system no longer works. Boiler comes up to max temp a little too quickly imho but no water circulating. Pump is cold its a grundfoss. Took off end cap, no air shaft turns ok but does not move when switched on no circulation. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Boiler is a Sime Planet 30/60 BF. Jim

Reply to
Jimjc

Is there electrical power to the pump?

Reply to
John Stumbles

I havent touched the electrics at all except to shut down the system for flushing. How can I test for this?

Reply to
Jimjc

Problem sorted restarted boiler in manual mode. The remote controller appears to have a fault. Thanks

Reply to
Jimjc

Firstly are you OK with mains electrics? If you don't know how to safely test that there's main to the pump then you probably shouldn't be messing with this. To diagnose this sort of problem you're probably going to have to trace what points in the system are live. Since you say you replaced the pump are you sure you've re-done the electrical connection to it OK?

Reply to
John Stumbles