Bypass remote control

I want to control remotely a bypass por a water softener.

The bypass is installed on 22mm copper pipe and the water pressure is 3 to 4 bar.

I am looking for a three port motorized valve like the Honeywell V4073A1039 model where port B is normally closed and port AB is normally open.

I want the valve with the lowest pressure drop (even if that requires a bigger than 22mm valve)

Is there a motorized valve that works like I describe and that is more suited for my needs?

Alternatively, I would have to used two one port motorised valves. One normally open and one normally close, but I think this would not be as practical.

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo

Yes, solenoid valves are more specific to mains pressure, but I don't know of one with three ports, they are very bulky and expensive and, the water pressure at homeis just 3 to 4 bar max. My central heating system has been tested at 3 bar, no problem.

Don't you think that at these low pressures the central heating valves would work ok?

Tks.

Reply to
asalcedo