Buying "Plant", what does one need to look out for

Page 2 of 2

I suspect he would if he stood in the freezer too long...
Darren
On Mon, 09 Feb 04 11:39:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukc.ac.uk (dmc) wrote:

I detect the voice of experience..... ;)
PoP
"PoP" wrote | "Owain" wrote: | >At least Tescos have had a refit with those wardrobe-sized full- | >height freezer cabinets now, so I can stand in front of those | >for an occasional cool-off next summer. | Stand in front? You want to open the door and stand inside sonny! | Then just wait a little old dear to reach in to grab a box of her | favourite frozen gherkins..... ;)
"Och, I'm sorry son, Ah huvnae ma contacts in the day, Ah wuz luikin furra garlic baguette"
Owain

Those machines both require freezing air temperatures to operate, but the website says they have snow December-Easter. How do they stop it melting? Especially on a day like we've had recently with air temps of 15 degrees C?
--
Tim Mitchell

"Rick Dipper" wrote | Its time to take the leep, I am off to the local plant hire / slaes outfit
Which I read as "plant hire and slaves outfit"
Why have decking and a water feecher when you can have a pyramid.
Owain