Buying a new calor gas cooker?

Apologies to regulars, but this is my periodical begging post... Do you have a very old calor gas (propane, butane, whatever) cooker that is surplus to requirements? I am desperately seeking such a beast, ideally from the 1940s, in working condition. Doesn't need to be immaculate, just functional. I will travel any distance and pay an overly-reasonable price for such a cooker. Any takers?

Reply to
Andrew