But what would you need one for?

Advert on eBay for a breaker bar, but why would you need one that long?

Steve Firth

ARWadsworth

breaker bar should be as strong as possible. But being 3/8 drive, it could have its uses.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well. It says 12' in the title but a more reasonable 12" in the description. Realistically then it must be a foot long. If not the picture would be wrong anyway, as it's obviously not 12 feet long. So it won't make your dick look quite so small after all.

Luke

Reply to
Luke

I totally missed the point as usual. ;-)

But who in their right mind would pay that sort of money for a 3/8" breaker bar?

Yet another Snap On rip-off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Unless your nuts are on *really* tight, there should be no need to have it anywhere near your manhood for comparison!

Reply to
John Rumm

Heh, I'd need a 13ft vehicle lift to use it though. Can you get them that tall? Either that or I'd need Pounder to dig an inspection pit for me. He seems to be good at digging bloody great big holes for himself, perhaps he'd like to turn that talent to good use?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've got a similar 12" breaker bar now. I couldn't find any without a universal joint. I don't know if it's just me, or the camera used to take the photo, but the one being advertised looks bent. Though not as bent as the one that came with a toolset that one of the kids bought me. First time I used it I bent the bar at right angles. The steel used for all of the tools seems to have the hardness of cheese.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Obsession noted.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Says the deranged stalker.

Just remind me, how many sad little losers do you claim have sent you "links" about me, you drooling fucktard?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I can't remind you as I did not tell you. You will have to speculate on how many people detest you.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Slightly sideways.... I find the polished finish on most modern wrenches gives a very poor grip. Not ideal when exerting your full strength amidst lots of unforgiving sharp bits:-(

I suppose turning something on a lathe is cheaper than forging and a polished finish is more saleable than a knurled one?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Oh yes, that's right. Cowards from start to end, like you.

I'd rather laugh at the deranged stalker and his cowardly fan club. The same dickless tossers who got Kev Lunn into the crap and then stood around doing nothing, because they like to use a proxy to do their dirty work. (See previous comment about cowardice.)

And in the end their entire drooling, mailing of "links" doesn't amount to a hill of beans, as ex-Inspector Kevin Loon discovered when he tried to make capital from "the links" posted to him by the ball-less lurkers.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If it does not amount to a hill of beans why did you ask who sent the links to me? Maybe I just made it up ......

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder wrote: [snip]

I didn't, that's your inability to comprehend the English language showing again.

Maybe you did, if so that makes you a liar. Not that this is news.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Christ, are you two still at it? Go out and wave a flag or something.

Reply to
stuart noble

Oh yes you did ask me!

What do you think Mr Firth?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

When I wave the red rag, Mr Firth always takes the bait.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

A blue flag might be more appropriate today

Reply to
stuart noble

No I didn't.

I don't need to think about it, I know that you're a liar and that you think that telling lies is amusing. You're a fool.

Reply to
Steve Firth