business cheques no good?

I would view customer demand as a very good reason for doing something.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

I just have their standard online home banking. Perhaps they think I shouldn't be buying anything from 'abroad'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wonder how many electronic transactions that there are in comparison to those involving Bob Cratchit and his compadres, and what the rate of decline of the latter is.

Reply to
Andy Hall

nightjar It is also possible for the merchant to use an online payment service, of

Do you know of any that offer a service suitable for infrequent (i.e. less than 5/month) transactions of moderate size (few hundreds to low thousands)?

I have always thought it would be useful to allow our SME customers to pay by cc, but have never found a cost effective way of being able to offer the option. The systems I have looked at seem to either assume large numbers of smaller transactions, or go to the other extreme of requiring merchant accounts and PDQ terminals etc (rented at a monthly cost that would negate any benefit of having them) for larger transactions.

Reply to
John Rumm