Burgular alarm - Gardiner Technology Shockguard Sensors

Hi!
I recently bought a house and the owners when they moved out decided to take the burglar alarm with them! I am now in the process of putting an alarm back. What would nice is if I could use the impact sensors which were left and the wiring for them is still in place.
The sensors are manufactured by Gardiner Technology (identified in the plastic moulding), however I don't have the specification for the things. I guess I could work them out with a meter, but is there a specification sheet / pin out available somewhere, which would save some swearing and cursing on my part. To confuse matters two different types appear to have been fitted. The first has SV written on the PCB and I can't see any model number on the plastic or PCB and the other is identified as Shockguard ISS E on both sides of the PCB.
I have tried asking Gardiner Technology who's marketing person replied to patronis errr I mean inform me that they are a trade only business and I should look in yellow pages for an alarm installer or electrical contractor.
Many thanks
Kevin
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:58:11 -0000, Kevin Davies wrote:

This is why that have a number of little sheds about that anyone can walk into and buy stuff over the counter by CC or cash...
Visit their website and see if there is one close by, talking nicely to someone over a counter will probably far more useful than a marketing droid.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Sorry this is going a bit off topic....
The Estate agents description (third of a sheet of A4) did not mention the alarm and when I saw round the house I was told it was being left. But only once I'd had the survey, alot of the legal work / searches done and sold my old house, the form came through listing in detail as to what was being left and what was being taken. I then learned the sellers had evidently changed their minds and decided to take everything that wasn't nailed down and an awful lot of stuff that was! They wanted 1500 for the alarm and I told the solicitor to tell them to get stuffed, but I was by this stage in the game pretty committed, so had to buy the gas fires and fire places(!) from them.
Lessons to be learned is that a third of a sheet of A4 is not sufficient and get the form as to what's being left before making any commitments.
Regards
Kev

take
sheet
on
fitted.
the
sides
contractor.
What are the terminals marked as ? As in:
terminal 1 + 2 = + , - ditto 3 + 4 = T or Tmp ditto 5 + 6 = SW or Alm
Kevin Davies wrote:

<snip>
Was that technical enquiries number specifically? It's on their website somewhere (or at least was) - I had cause to contact them about 5 months ago as I was re-installing my mate's Gardtec panel. They couldn't have been more helpful - sent a copy of the manual free of charge the following day.
Ade