bull-nosed bricks

I'm building a small garden wall and instead of regular engineering bricks for the top level I thought I might use bull-nosed bricks instead but when I enquired there about 10 times the price! Supply and demand I guess. Anyone know where I can get some at a more reasonable price? I need maybe 100-150 in regular red/terracotta colour.

Reply to
adder1969

In message , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes

Location?

Reply to
chris French

Hertfordshire/North London but I would consider collecting if not *too* far away.

Reply to
adder1969

Top of the wall :)

Reply to