Bulbs

The vast majority of music is recorded to sound best on speakers. But then plenty seem happy with the band playing inside your head. Very natural.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

them too.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I have used quite a number of the Poundland 3W and 5W LEDs. No failures in the originals. The more recent ones have not been as reliable. The 5W ones seems to have vanished since brexit.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

En el artículo , Andrew Gabriel escribió:

Were these the Electrek ones with the white plastic diffuser that gives a wide spread of light, with the LEDs arranged in a circle?

I can see scorch marks on mine under the diffuser, but they still work.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

+1
Reply to
critcher

Certainly in film and TV etc you got looked down on by the sparks if you talked about a 'bulb'.

Snag is domestically most would thing of a fitting when you mention lamp - like a table lamp. But everyone would know what you meant by a bulb in that context.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)