Bulb Seal/Bubble Seal/O-Seal

I need to replace a lot of the seals on my conservatory, as part of a complete makeover. It's a wooden lean-to style.

So far, the closest thing I've found to my existing seals is these:

fit into a 2mm groove in the wood.

I generally like to find more than one example of something I need, before buying, to make sure I don't pay well over the odds, but I cannot seem to find anything else like this. Terminology could be the bid issue, as the original assembly instructions call it an O-ring seal. A guy in B&Q called it bubble seal, and then on Lorient's site, I see it called bulb seal.

I've tried the obvious places that pop up on a Google. Does anyone know of any more obscure suppliers who may do such a seal? So far, my lines of enquiry are emails to Lorient distributors, who do not have online stores.

Cheers

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

> They fit into a 2mm groove in the wood.

Aquamac make a range of door and window seals

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Many years ago I used to buy a lot of extrusions from this company.Don`t know what they`re like now but glazing seals were a big part of their business.

D J Profiles

15 Stafford Park Telford Shropshire TF3 3BB 01952 290303
Reply to
mark

Thanks all - some great links to a whole host of suitable seals.

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

> They fit into a 2mm groove in the wood.

Try here - you have to wade through the online catalouge

The Medway Handyman