Built in ovens - standard size?

Y'know - the ones that fit into appropriate kitchen base units. I'm assuming they're a standard size, so I can simply slot the current one into some new units. Right/ wrong?
--
Regards
Peter Hughes.
Peter Hughes wrote:

Standard size ones are - they're 600mm. But I'm sure you can get narrow ones too, so check that yours is 600mm.
--
Grunff

according to whether it's a single or double oven. Our replacement double oven fitted in exactly the same space as the old double oven though.
Standard width is 600mm, you can also get wider ones (Smeg do some 700mm for example and maybe even 800mm) quite a few companies do 900mm ones. Depth requires 600mm nowadays so if you have old units you may have a problem as some are shallower.

They aren't 600mm in width .. they fit a 600mm unit, they are Approx 560mm in width, except the front frame which is around 595mm, depth is about 550mm or less, so that they can fit in to a standard depth unit (doesn't allow for electrical outlet), heights can vary but expect around 590mm to 600mm at the front panel a filler panel can take up the rest and you may want to put a shelf in to raise the oven rather than have a gap at the top if your height is greater than the front panel of the oven.