Built in Hostess trolley/warming drawer

Does anyone know where I can obtain a heated Hostess trolley which will park inside the space of a standard 600mm kitchen base unit, will take a standard matching door screwed on the front and have wheels to enable it to be taken to another room. Does any one manufacture such a thing or will I have to make one myself? Regards Tom

Reply to
Tom