Building regs new hob

"Ed Sirett" wrote

Exactly that, connect the gas and commission the appliance. Also, if this > is a new hob where none existed before then submit a building regs > compliance notice. >

Ah, I missed that bit, I'm just about to install a whole new Kitchen. Electrician wiring this Friday new hob in a week or 2, Corgi guy gonna connect up. the hob. The oven is Electric Just how much will I need to involve building regs? visit? plans? what to do?

-- Vass

Reply to
Vass

The electrician can self-certify the compliance of the electrics the corgi guy will self-certify the compliance of the heating appliance (hob).

Unless you are knocking down walls, replacing windows (fensa self certify) or digging up the drains then there should not be any issues with building control.

Reply to
Ed Sirett