Building Plans

OK, I know this isn't strictly domestic but,

Thanks to our wonderful ministry of kultcha, under the new licencing act clubs have to submit plans as part of the application to convert the existing magistrates licence. Our club, founded in the 1890's by John Innes (yes, him of compost fame) falls into this legislation. We have a two-story building in South Wimbledon.

If anyone on this ng could point me towards someone competant in this field around the South London area I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Jim White

If you just want 'room layout' plans done, a local estate agent (the upmarket sort) will probably know of someone local who does the floorplans for their sales brochures.

Hamptons International use BerridgeKirchner Floorplans, 020 7787 5544.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Do any nearby Local Authorities run anything like a Technical Services Agency for community groups? My brother works for such a group in Liverpool, they offer consultancy on architectural, energy efficiency and other building-related technical matters for 'community' groups in the area. Your local CAB or public library (or local authority) may have info.

Reply to
OG