Building paper

Anyone know a cheap source of simple building paper (none of thi

bitumen impregnated stuff) in the south-east of England?

Need about 30 sq m to put under my floating floor, but the prices see to be well OTT for what I expect. The Build Center sell it for jus under £70 exc VAT

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Hi,

Are there any alternatives? ISTR thin foamed polythene, though maybe it's only for laminate.

Anyway TP have it cheaper, try (ie demand!) a discount:

Take a print out and if they don't agree at first show them.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

a few layers of newspaper.