Building an Extension

We are thinking of purchasing a detached bungalow, but I have noticed that the house next door have built an extension on to their kitchen that goes right up to the boundary line that divides the two properties. If I put a fence up along the boundary (which is clearly visible), it would mean that I would have to step around this extension by about 12 inches to miss the extension. Or use the extension as part of the fence. My question is:- Surely this cannot be right can it? The extension has a window size of appx 4ft x 6ft clear glass facing a wall of about 1 metre away which is the bungalow that we want to buy. Please help.

Reply to
katogrove

As the next door extension is not to your liking, then perhaps you should re-consider buying the property - You can't expect the neighbours to demolish it?

Dave

Reply to
logized