Building a FirePlace for a CastIron fire with no back

I am about to insert an old cast iron fire as a feature in a bedroom. I have managed to get an original cast iron fire that fits the hole that was boarded over. However i need to build a fireplace around the castiron fire and grate. Has anybody got any ideas of a website or book that I could get some ideas from on how to go about building the actual brick fireplace ?

I would be most grateful for any help

TIA

Con.

Reply to