Builders

Hi, I am looking for a builder in Liverpool and its been one hell of a chore. I have looked in the yellow pages and booked a few builders, The builders haven't turned up. I need a wall taken down and a radiator moving and a door taken down and plastered. It basic work for a builder, but can't get one. The work doesn't need doing immediately, but it will have to be done

Thanx

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Hi, I am looking for a builder in Liverpool and its been one hell of a chore. I have looked in the yellow pages and booked a few builders, The builders haven't turned up. I need a wall taken down and a radiator moving and a door taken down and plastered. It basic work for a builder, but can't get one. The work doesn't need doing immediately, but it will have to be done

Thanx

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Perhaps they are as choosy as you. Have you ever considered doing it yourself while you wait for the perfect match?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil