Budget kitchen units

Should have used glue stick for hemming - staples rust.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Is a sit on sink another word for a toilet?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Bidet.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Stax have units including doors at good prices. I forget how much but i'm sure it was less than buying just the doors at B&Q.

I think they may only come in white or light wood though.

Trade only but I doubt getting an account would be difficult.

Reply to
R D S

Thanks for that; I'll take a look.

Reply to
Bert Coules

The units look interesting but unfortunately you have to have an existing account with them before you can register for the website.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Installed a low budget kitchen from Focus, which didn't have height adjusting feet. Whatever you select make sure it has adjustable feet.

John

Reply to
JohnW

Thanks, John. Clearly good advice: I suppose you can take economies too far.

Reply to
Bert Coules

Or buy the adjustable feet from Screwfix for

Reply to
JoeJoe