btinternet

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of these vibrating adverts that have appeared? I can get rid of the one on the right but not the one on the left or at the top.

They are driving me mad!

Reply to
harry

What browser, and what page are they on? I've not seen any, but I only spend a few seconds on my BT home page at a time, using Firefox. I never use the default home page they like to push.

I also run Adblock plus on my browsers.

Reply to
John Williamson

+1 for Adblock (on Opera as well)
Reply to
Richard

hese vibrating adverts that have

Riiiiight. I'll look into that one. Thanks.

Reply to
harry