BT in dns problems again?

My cctv ceased to be viewable today over the internet. Had a good root around and could see nothing wrong. Checked access from another remote location and couldn't get through. But tried remotely with an iphone and it all worked correctly. I believe BT are rolling out ipv6 at the moment and it looks as though there are some dns translation problems within their network. I use a ddns service and this has never given any6 problems that I am aware of. Any other experiences?

Reply to
Capitol