BSs for plastering and rendering

Hi

Where would I find: BS5262 1991 code of practice for external rendering BS5492 1990 code of practice for internal plastering BS8000 pt 10 1995 part 10 is code of practice for plastering and rendering

Thanks, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

"N. Thornton" wrote | Where would I find: | BS5262 1991 code of practice for external rendering | BS5492 1990 code of practice for internal plastering | BS8000 pt 10 1995 part 10 is code of practice for plastering and rendering

Possibly in a very major local library (try technical college that teaches such things).

Failing that, British Standards Institution (BSI) will fall over themselves with helpfulness if you give them your credit card details and kidneys, liver, heart, lungs and eyeballs.

Owain

Reply to
Owain