BSP thread compound

hemp. Put some Boss White on the threads, wind hemp into them and join. Will never leak, plus will come undone if needed.

Reply to
cryptogram

On Saturday 18 May 2013 12:51 cryptogram wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Sadly this is no longer permitted for potable water.

Otherwise, I agree and I know how to do it.

I think the Loctite 55 is "modern hemp+bosswhite" but it does not set. Which is good for CH pumps and immersion heaters but the opposite of my requirements.

Reply to
Tim Watts