BS6172

So I buy a new cooker, connect the flexible hose to the 1/2" bsp fitting using yellow ptfe tape. What more would a Corbi bloke do?

Reply to
cor blimey

Check the supply is adequate for the cooker.

Check the gas tightness with a manometer and leak detector.

Check ventilation and clearance from adjacent units.

Fit safety anti-tip restraint.

Probably a few other things as well.

And unless you're in N.I. it's not Corgi, it's "Gas Safe"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Take =A3120 off you.

Reply to
Onetap

Charge you £120

Reply to
ericp

And for my £120 would I get a lil chitty saying 'fitted and tested by ..................'?

Reply to
cor blimey

"cor blimey" wrote in news:4b86e079$0$5326$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Yes. A gas safe registerd operative would not hesitate to issue a certificate for the work he/she has carried out on your installation.

Heliotrope Smith