BS381C Colours?

Hello,

I wonder if someone might be able to help. To cut a long story short, I need to get some ordinary gloss paint mixed to match a BS381C colour (540 Crimson), but the trade place I usually get paints mixed at don't understand BS381C codes. They understand RAL and BS4800, but their mixing machine doesn't appear to know about BS381C.

Is there any way I can get "BS381C:540" converted into codes they would understand? I assume their machine uses some sort of RBG or CMYK coding to work out how much of which pigment to squirt into the can!

Thanks & Regards Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Instone-Cowie

I don't know the answer to your question but I have bought BS381C colours from here, so perhaps they could tell you whether they can be converted.

Autopaints ( Brighton ) Ltd

01273 326981

Andy

Reply to