"Brushed" metal finish poles and fittings.

I'm looking for a brushed metal (aluminium coloured) pole- the sort of thing you use to make the hanger pole in a wardrobe- and some of the fittings to mount it, the sort that are a disk with a hole.

Shiny chrome and white are common enough but I really want a brushed aluminium colour.

Anyone know a source, please?

Reply to
Brian Reay

If painted is ok, Ikea do a steel one that resembles brushed aluminium, comes with the flat plates to fix it. It's part of the "Komplement" range if you want to look it up on their website.

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Satin chrome ones in Wickes - is that close enough to brushed aluminium?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Just checked them out early this evening, perfect for what I need. Of course, good lady is now deciding if she still wants the project............

Also thanks to Lee re the Ikea tip.

Reply to
Brian Reay