Brugman Radiator stockists

Folks,

I am trying to obtain grilles and side panels for some Brugman double radiators but am unable to locate a stockist in the UK. The Brugman web-site tells me exactly what I want but repeated e-mails to Brugman BV produce no response and their agent (?) in Iver does not respond either. Local trade enquiries and trade directory searches are dead ends and a message to Brugman via KellySearch produced nothing.

Has anyone a pointer to a current Brugman stockist please ?

Regards, Tom Allen

Reply to
Tom Allen

In message , Tom Allen writes

Have you rung them? some co's are crap at email responses. I'd probably just ring their HO in Holland.

Dunno if they are current, but I got my Brugmann rads a few years ago from Harrison McCarthy. Website doesn't list them, but then what is on the website is a small proportion of what they had in their catalogue. Has the contact details though.

These list the name, but not sure if the actively stock them (the picture looks like them)

Reply to
chris French

Travis Perkins sells them, or did last time I looked about 6 months ago....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Chris/Andy,

thanks for the responses.

Harrison McCarthy and Edwards no longer stock Brugman and neither do Travis Perkins although Brugman items were listed on their web site until recently.

The good news is that Edwards gave me a pointer to STC of Ruislip, Middlesex - Brugman dealers with the items in stock and an order has been placed !

Thanks again, Tom Allen

Reply to
Tom Allen

replying to Tom Allen, Hutch wrote: What there number was it just grilles or was it rads as well

Reply to
Hutch

What you talking about Hutch, and where is Starsky?

Reply to
John Rumm