Brown waste pipe

I want to move the washing machine and will need to run a length of waste pipe along an external brick wall to reach the drain. Is it possible to get it in brown - all I've seen so far is white? Or am I going to have to paint it?

Peter.

Reply to
Snowman

Yes of course you can get smaller dia. pipe in brown. You may have to throw away the internal stuff if the connectors are different.

If you can't get somewhere near the diameter that you want, don't be afraid to use downspout.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

The white isn't UV stable so you should paint it anyway. Brown as in underground isn't UV stable either, not that I've ever seen that in ordinary appliance waste sizes.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll probablt go for black.

Peter.

Reply to
Snowman