Broken Patio door Lever

Hi there,

Having moved into a new house that has rear patio doors, I've found that the lever that operates the locking mechanism on one side is snapped. The lock all works (it's the kind where you shut the door, pull the lever up and then lock it in place), but I can't use the lever to lock the door. Taking it apart, it looks like a metal lever that sits on a square rod that runs through the door

Any ideas where I can go to buy replacement parts like this ?

I've tried a few window/conservatory places and they all seem completely uninterested in helping me.

Thanks, Roy.

Reply to
rdonalds

Probably only the manufacturer of the door. You need to look all over the door for a label. Otherwise maybe someone could make a part.

L.

Reply to
Lorian

The description in the original post sounded a bit like the locking mechanisn in my father-in-law's patio door - supplied by Anglian. You could try them for starters.

Reply to
Set Square

You could try here

Ziggur