British Gass Remote Heating Control

Does anyone have this installed or know of the details? Is it available elsewhere as a self-install? A friend has asked me about it.

Andrew Gabriel

it.http://www.britishgas.co.uk/products-and-services/remote-heating-cont...>> --

If you do a Google search for

+"central heating" +thermostat +network

You will find the desires of your heart (or at least central heating thermostats that can be controlled via ip and thence by apps on phart- smones, etc, etc

Actually, I just tried those terms, and didn't have much luck, but I did look this up a week or so ago and it was something like that, or

+"central heating" +programmer +network

Or some such that pulled them up.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Holmes

There was some discussion about this starting on 27 October.

Reply to
Davey