Bristol area - recommend concrete breaking/clearing or crushing?

I have various large lumps of concrete that I wish to banish from the garden. Blockwork wall, old blockwork garage, dodgy concrete-on-old-loose-bricks foundation to old block garage etc etc.

One time only JCB sized access, concrete waste could be removed or crushed on site & left (to build new garage foundation!)

Anyone want to recommend a contractor to perform this?

Cheers,

Reply to
Phil

Hope I haven't doubled up, but a hydraulic breaker from a hire shop is the bit of kit. It needs two people to carry the petrol-powered pump unit and the breaker unit is reasonably light. Don't forget eye protection, not being able to see your new garden would be a bit of a drag.

John Schmitt

Reply to
john49

I did exactly that with the old hardstanding next to the garage.

Hence my question ... anyone know a man with a JCB they'd recommend?

Reply to
Phil

Get a small excavator from the local hire shop - great fun to drive!!!

JCB's are huge big machines that are not very manoverable.

Rick

Reply to
Rick