Bricklaying good diy book

Bricklaying good diy book?

Can anyone recommend a good book on Bricklaying for diy?

tia....

Reply to
tinklemagoo

I did a bricklaying course recently and we were advised to buy: Basic Brickwork Techniques and Projects (Mini Workbook Series) (Mini Workbook) isbn:

1853917680

this is 2.99, amazon have them, I think I ordered mine from smiths, it is an excellent small book with all you really need to know.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful