brick merchants in midlands

Can anyone suggest a brick merchants / brick library in the Midlands that has a large selection of bricks on display so I can take a sample and compare ?

I want a multi-red, but fairly smooth-faced. The ones I want to match had a few kiln burns and vertical stripes on them, but its mainly the overall colour I am concerned about, lightish brown/red. Interestingly, the original bricks were from Leamington Brick Company in Leamington Spa.

Its useless at normal builders merchants, and website colours cannot be relied on. Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

EH Smith in Enderby, Leics. are the best for bricks in Leics. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

I've phoned a nearer branch, EH Smith in Solihull, and they have a brick library (I phoned them). So thanks for the tip. I'm going there tomorrow. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson