Brick manufacturer - Blaby?

Hi, Am trying to find out if / where I might be able to buy some bricks to match these used to build by my early 1990's house. I've been told they are "Blaby's Elizabethan mixed red with butterley facing",... but am unable to turn anything up on the web. Wondered if anyone had heard of the brick manufacturer?
Thanks in anticipation. G.
Dare I suggest that the sensible place to go would be a quality builders merchant
Mike Taylor wrote:

Agreed! Somewhere in your area there is bound to be a BM with a brick library where you can see the bricks in the 'flesh' Another possibility is to get a sales rep out to your place to view the bricks to be matched. Most brick manufacturers will send you small packs of free samples of a few different styles. Having a few of each gives you an idea of the colour/texture variations within a given brick type. Good Luck
Bob